I found one….. wooo hooo just have to check I have all the ingredients now… got these off the SW site themselves… so might be worth checking them out.
Serves 16!!!!!! Blimey they must be small!!!
These cute strawberry cupcakes, they’re the perfect sweet treat at just 2½ Syns each.
- Serves: 16
- Prep. time:
- Cook time:
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
- Syns per serving:
- Green: 2.5
- Original: 2.5
- Extra Easy: 2.5
- 3 eggs
- 60g low fat spread
- 6-8 tbsp artifical sweetner
- 110g self raising flour
- 2-3 drops of vanilla essence
- ½ tsp strawberry flavouring
- 8 level tsp icing sugar plus extra for dusting
- A couple of drops of food colouring
- Fresh strawberries, halved
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas 4. Put paper case in a mini muffin tin. Whisk together the eggs, low-fat spread and sweetener. Sieve the flour then fold in the flour with the vanilla essence and the strawberry flavouring.
- Spoon into the paper cases and bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove and cool on a wire rack.
- Mix a few drops of water and the food colouring with the icing sugar. Spoon on the cakes. Garnish with halved strawberries and dust with icing sugar.
I didn’t get the chance to make these… maybe another day!.. As soon as I do I will let you know.